List of Things to Protest
1. Darfur, Sudan. Mass killing and evacuation of amazingly helpless people. Muslims killing Muslims for reasons that range from deranged conspiracies or people simply wanting land.
2. Silence concerning Darfur, in the Arab east especially.
3. A fire breaks out at a Muslim girl dormitory in Saudi Arabia, many are killed because they weren't allowed to escape without first putting on their scarves.
4. The continued desecration and destruction of historical monuments of very early Islam in and around Madina for some holy purpose of preventing undue veneration of objects and places.
5. Lack of a free press in most of the Muslim world, where cartoonists can parody stuff that's not authorized by the overseers.
6. Systems, secular and strange religiosity, that corrupt free thinking and promote sedation.
7. Honor killings in Palestine and Pakistan and the bizarre circumstances in which they occur. [Contributor: Hamid]
8. Torture of Muslims (in Muslim countries); prohibition of Islamic atire in Muslim countries and elsewhere; domestic violence (silence of). [Contributor: Anon]